4.11.2006

terra grass armchair

thanks to Elton's input; people with backyards can now consider this unique outdoor armchair for a change. i just LOVE the smell of green grass. Terra grass armchair by Nucleo would be perfect for me if i had a backyard. it is made of die-cut cardboard pieces. assembly required. fill and cover it with soil, sprinkle grass seeds and then water it everyday. soon you'll be able to relax on this natural outdoor chair. note that you should find the right spot before you start working on this project. once the grass of the armchair is grown, you won't be able to move it! available @ fitzsu.com for $115US.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the ants in my pants....

Anonymous said...

makes me think of hundertwasser

Anonymous said...

Nice post as for me. It would be great to read a bit more about this matter. Thank you for posting this material.
Joan Stepsen
Tech pharma

Anonymous said...

That is some really good details. I ran across many things that I've been seeking.

Anonymous said...

Appreciate your supplying these kind of really tips. Good job on becoming an outstanding blogger.

Anonymous said...

Amazing everyone!! This really is probably the most fascinating information My spouse and i ever previously discovered! Worth your time. Keep writing.