11.19.2006

blend

notice i keep coming back to Karim Rashid's designs? if there's anyone who thinks outside of the box all the time, it's Rashid. Blend is a vertical storage space from his first collection for Horm. it reminds me of Hawaiian breeze, Vancouver Jericho Beach's waves, and ripples on the surface of the pond in my grandfather's garden. i would be so mesmerized by the illusion that Blend creates if it were in my bedroom. available as a 1-door cabinet for $2599US, single wardrobe for $2699US and a double wardrobe for $4299US @ Generate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Also me love this furniture: it's amazing!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sphere Chair said...

Thanks for sharing this information. I like this post. Furniture Information