9.28.2006

capiz

i know i just recently mentioned to you about 3form's product. i'm just really in love with many of their 2006 collection that i have to show you more (of course the cute puppies caught my eyes, too). although capiz shells are known as popular organic materials, they have been used quite often in modern design to soften the overall look. 3form's reinvented these shells in playful colours and patterns to make your space more interesting and updated. they are available in (L to R, T to B) honey sienna, natural cream, natural silver, silver pink, turquoise blue, full straight, and random.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have bought two capiz curtains. And I am just seriously loving them. Can't way to incorporate them into my home in Marrakech. Hmmm....guess I first have to build it though.